To help you find the hitches for trucks, we spent many hours researching a long list of the hitches for trucks models on the market. To find the best hitches for trucks, you’ll want to determine the right features for you and your needs. Regardless of style preferences, we recommend looking for a durable one with high-quality material and features. Our evaluation focused on the features, quality, price, performance, and more we explained below. Listed below are the top-rated [replace_keywords] that will satisfy all of your needs. Keep reading to learn more about our top picks.
Top 10 Best hitches for trucks: Editor’s Choice
Top 10 Best hitches for trucks Reviews for This Year
With a dizzying array of new hitches for trucks to choose from, we’ve narrowed it down to the essential characteristics you should consider when making your choice. After selecting the most popular products available for research, we combined our research results with our experience to create a comprehensive, unbiased top ten hitches for trucks review. We divided our research into some effective metrics to determine the best. These metrics include:
- Ease of use
- Return policy
- Customer service policy, and more.
How important each metric is to you depends on your preferences and the intended use. To utilize our in-depth assessments to the fullest, focus on the products that score the best in the performance metrics you care about most.
1. HME Products Truck Hitch Game Hoist – Complete Kit (Includes Winch/Gambrel) Black, 400
- 400 lb capacity 360 degree swiveling shaft with locking pin system
- Adjustable support foot for maximum stability while hoisting game
- Adjustable feet height 74 in. To 102in with a 400lb capacity
- Anti-swivel gamrel system allows user to field dress game with ease
- Gambrel is included.
Additional Info :
2. ECOTRIC Truck Bed Extender Pickup Truck SUV Bed Hitch Mount Extension Rack Lumber Ladder Canoe Boat Kayak Long Pipes w/Flag 750lbs Load Capacity
- FEATURE: 100% Brand new and high quality. Manufactured using impact-resistant and durable steel. Fits into 2″ square hitch receivers. Our hitch extender can be used on 1-1/4″ receivers with a hitch adaptor. 2-in-1 design allows you to use this bed extender horizontally and vertically to fit all kinds of trucks and loads
- PERFECT FOR LOADING: Weight capacity of up to 750 lbs. Adjustable Width: 28.25″ – 48.75″ Adjustable Height: 12″ – 19″. Our hitch extender extends your truck bed for carrying longer and bigger payloads
- ADJUSTABILITY & DURABLE: This hitch extender is a good helper for a long-distance loading. Adjustable length and width for different applications like moving ladders, racks, canoes, kayaks, long pipes, lumber
- ENHANCED SECURITY: For adding visibility and extra safety, this hitch extender comes with reflective tape and flag on front and sides
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation is easy and quick. No Tools required. This hitch mount truck bed extender features 4 quick release clevis pins for quick assembly and disassembly
Additional Info :
3. MAXXHAUL 70238 Receiver Hitch Mounted Crane – 1000 lbs. Capacity
- The Maxxtow hydraulic receiver hitch mounted crane is the first portable and affordable unit of its kind
- Three boom capacities: 500, 750 and 1000 pounds ;Product Dimension: 54.00 x 20.00 x 9.75 inches
- Easily move heavy generators, pressure washers, barrels and more in and out of your truck bed
- No permanent installation or drilling required. Crane Swivels 360 degrees.Swivel part/assembly must be removed when vehicle is in motion.
- Lift range: 30 Inches to 84 Inches.Swivel part/assembly must be removed when vehicle is in motion.
Additional Info :
4. B&W Trailer Hitches Tow & Stow – Fits 2″ Receiver, Tri-Ball (1-7/8″ x 2″ x 2-5/16″), 5″ Drop, 10,000 GTW – TS10048B
- Multiple ball sizes eliminate the need for multiple ball mounts.
- Adjustable in height for level towing.
- Two-step finish: ecoat and black powder coat, provide corrosion protection inside and out.
- Stows under the vehicle when not in use.
- Made in America with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Info :
5. Buyers Products – 1802279 Tri-Ball Truck Hitch with Pintle Hook
- Tri-Ball Hitch With Pintle Hook: This versatile truck hitch handles a range of towing ball sizes and set ups; Smart design allows you to switch towing weights with a turn of the shaft
- Time Saving Solution: Tow up to 6,000 lb. with the 1-7/8″ ball; 7,500 lb. with the 2″ ball or the pintle hook; and 10,000 lb. with the 2-5/16″ ball. Corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish and chrome welded steel towing balls
- More Than Just Parts: From snow and ice equipment to toolboxes, hydraulics, towing, truck and trailer hardware to our innovative lighting products—it’s amazing what Buyers Products can do for your truck
- We Do Things The Right Way: We design products like we we’re building them for ourselves, because we are. Our teams are staffed with engineers and experts who know how to make a product exceptional
- Durable and Dependable: Founded in 1946, Buyers Products has become a leader in the truck equipment industry though our commitment to customer care, innovation, and value across our range of products
Additional Info :
6. Towever 84181 Class 3/4 Trailer Hitch Tri Ball Mount with Hook (Black, Hollow Shank), for Pickup Truck Tow Hitch Receiver
- This 3 ball tow hitch Work with 2 inches class 3 4 Receivers Hitch Tube for pickup truck hitch, Fits 1 7/8″, 2″ or 2 5/16″ Couplers
- Includes Three Black Hitch Balls 1-7/8 inches, 2 inches & 2-5/16 inches and a Hook for towing strap
- Three towing Ball Capacities: 2000lbs, 6000lbs, 10000lbs; Hook capacities: 10000lbs. setup for truck, pickup, tractor with 2 inch standard hitch receiver or drawbars.
- The tri ball hitch with hook 7-1/2 inches Length Hollow Shank to extend trailer receiver
- Use 5/8 Inch Hitch Pin Kit or Lock ( not included)
Additional Info :
7. 7BLACKSMITH Adjustable Steel Pick Up Truck Bed Hitch Extender Extension Rack for Boat Lumber Long Loads Canoe Ladder
- Extends the carrying length of a pick up bed by about 4 feet. Safety flag included.
- Hitch extender fits 2″ square hitch receivers
- Adjustable Height: 12″ – 19″ ,Adjustable Width: 29.5″ – 49″
- Features 4 quick release clevis pins for quick assembly and disassembly
- For Class I & II: Bed Extender Load Capacity: 150lbs Distributed Weight Capacity: 300lbs .For Class Class III & Above Bed Extender Load Capacity: 375lbs Distributed Weight Capacity: 750lbs
Additional Info :
8. TOPTOW 64180L Trailer Receiver Hitch Triple Ball Mount with Hook, Fits for 2 inch Receiver, Chrome Balls, 2 inch Shank, with 5/8 inch Lock
- ★ Standard Fit: This 3 ball hitch with hook fits for 2 inch standard trailer hitch receivers on the truck, pickup, SUV, tractor towing; And fits for 1 7/8″, 2″, 2 5/16″ hitch couplers to connect other towing accessories
- ★ Security and Safety: Our Tri Ball Tow Hitch was Robotically Welded Hitch Balls and Hook, Easy for Ball Size Switch
- ★ Ball size on our Triball Mount: 1-7/8 inch – GTW 2000lbs; 2 inch – GTW 6000lbs; 2-5/16 inch – GTW 10000lbs; and with a Hook for Towing Straps
- ★ Standard Demension: Hollow Shank, 7 1/2″ Usable Length, 12″ Overall Length; Easy Installation, Just Insert the Square Tube into the 2″ receivers
- ★ Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coated with Enhanced Corrosion Ressistant
Additional Info :
9. JOYTUTUS Trailer Hitch Lock, with 5/8’’ Dia 2-3/4” Long Pin, Fits 2 Inch Class III-V Receiver, for Trailer Truck Car Boat, with 2 Keys 2 O-Rings, Anti-Theft and Waterproof Towing Hitch Lock
- 【ANTI-THEFT】 Unlike other hitch pin locks, each lock cylinder is unique and designed by JoyTutus. With solid and heavy-duty No.45 steel construction, adopting a safer zinc alloy lock core and plum blossom keyhole, which can prevent others from towing your trailer away.
- 【FITMENT TYPE】 Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. The locking hitch pin is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, 5/8″ pin with 2-3/4″ effective length perfect for Class III/IV/V 2″ hitch receiver tubes.[NOTE: The weight load rating for JoyTutus hitch lock, Class III – up to 5,000 pounds, Class IV – up to 10,000 pounds, Class V – up to 17,000 pounds.]
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】 The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- 【EASY OPERATE DESIGN】 The hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working.
- 【PREVENT RATTLING NOISE】 When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 2 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.[NOTE: 2 O-Rings can be disassembled, if you find the trailer lock is short, you can remove the rings and re-install the lock.]
Additional Info :
10. MaxxHaul 50025 Hitch Mount 2 Bike Rack For Cars, Trucks, SUV’s, Minivans – 100 lb. Capacity
- Improved durable hitch adapter to fit standard 1-1/4″ and 2″ hitch receivers
- Can be used on Class I, II, III and IV hitches
- Securely transport 2 bikes with improved bike cradles and buckle type straps
- Built-in locking knob keep main upright sturdy to reduce wobble during transport
- Maximum capacity is 50 lbs per bike
Additional Info :
The Best hitches for trucks Buying Guide
You may have a special project that requires a hitches for trucks. If you don’t already know which is the best one, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the selection available. We’re here to help! We’ve compiled this buying guide, which has everything you need to choose the right product for your needs. Read on to discover the best and how to spot a fake.
Here are a few tips to consider before making a purchase:
- Find a good quality product: The quality of the product is important. You want to ensure that it will work perfectly and last for years, so buy high-quality products only.
- Take a close look at durability: If the product doesn’t last long, then what’s the point of buying it? You need something that will last for years, so look for user experiences and build.
- Does the brand have a good reputation: Many brands are selling similar products, but it is important to know which ones are reputable and have good customer service if something goes wrong.
- How do users feel about the product: Look at other users’ feedback on their experience with hitches for trucks. This will give you an idea of how well it works and whether or not they think it was worth the money they spent on it.
- Warranty policy: A warranty is a guarantee that if anything goes wrong with your product within a certain period. You can get it repaired or replaced without having to pay any extra charges or only pay a small fee.
When buying hitches for trucks, you should consider the following factors:
What is the quality of the product?
If you want to buy hitches for trucks that will last, you should look for quality before anything else. You should first look at the material used to make the product. You don’t want something that will fall apart after a few months of use. The best way to check the quality is by reading reviews from other users who have already tried out the product. If they say that it’s worth buying, then it probably is. Quality can also be checked by looking at the price of the item. If it’s too cheap, there is likely something wrong with it.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the hitches for trucks is also very important because it will determine how much money you will spend on it. You can either buy cheap or expensive products depending on how much money you have in your pocket. If you don’t have enough money, buying cheap products instead of expensive ones is better because they can still serve their purpose without costing too much.
Does it have a good build to last for a long time?
The durability of the hitches for trucks can be affected by the materials used to make it and how well it is constructed. Make sure that it can withstand rough use and abuse without getting damaged. If it cannot withstand rough handling or use, then it is not durable at all and hence should not be bought by anyone who wants something that lasts long and has good quality!
How much can you afford?
When buying hitches for trucks, consider your budget first. Think about how much money you want to spend on hitches for trucks and what type of return on investment (ROI) you want from it. For example, if you buy a cheap hitches for trucks that breaks down quickly, your ROI will be very low — perhaps even negative! But if you buy a good hitches for trucks in the first place, they may last longer and provide more value over time. This may seem obvious, but many people don’t think about these things when shopping for things like hitches for trucks.
Does the brand well-known?
Before buying a high-end product, it’s crucial to look for the brand. Does the brand have a good reputation for quality and service? A quick search on the internet should reveal if there are any known issues with the brand and its products. Once you’ve verified the brand’s good reputation, it’s time to consider the purchasing model.
Customer service plays a vital role in your buying decision. Suppose you face any issue with your product within the warranty period. In that case, you can always contact the customer service team of that company or directly go to their website for any query related to your purchase.
Analysis and Test Results
To find cutting-edge hitches for trucks, we developed several practical evaluations highlighting the tools that excel in specific tasks and those that lean more towards general use. These evaluations inform the metrics or the particular categories that collectively describe a quality tool and products. These categories are grip, sturdiness, convenience, and designs. The following is a detailed description of the evaluations and the best performers.
Quality of hitches for trucks design and construction can go a long way in mitigating the risk of injury. Our sturdiness metric looks at the manufacturing tolerances, as seen in the fit of parts and the action of moving components. Construction material is also assessed. We took apart the hitches for truckswhen possible to see if parts could be tightened or replaced, as even the best equipment wears and requires maintenance.
What’s the point of having an hitches for trucks if it’s not convenient to use? The main features that make a hitches for trucks convenient are onboard storage, changing tools, and smooth operation. This latter point is particularly crucial with hitches for trucks, where a one-handed opening can be challenging.
This review covers the best hitches for trucks on the market. Our beloved friends from techgearlab made countless cuts of common materials ranging from garden hoses to rubber moulding, from sheetrock to wooden dowels, and from tubular webbing to braided rope. These practical tasks clearly showed each tool’s preferred use and which models were built for heavy use. Given our information, we hope you have had all your questions answered so you can cut through the marketing crud with confidence.