Are you looking for the best commercial document scanners from trusted brands on the market? Our experts researched a variety of the popular commercial document scanners at all prices in the market. Check out our favorites, and read product details to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Choosing the best commercial document scanners can be challenging. With so many models on the market, how do you know which one is right for you?
This buying guide will help you find one.
Our system considers a set of factors to make the trending list, which includes:
- Product & brand value
- Features & specifications
- Durability, quality & longevity
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price & warranties
- Size & materials
- Accessories & Tips for Organization
- Style & Design
We’ll discuss different types of commercial document scanners and key features to look for when deciding. Let’s get started!
Best commercial document scanners With Specifications
Although the “best” commercial document scanners makers will always come down to a slight amount of subjectivity, we scoured the web and did our research to find the top brand producing some of the most reliable and widest range of commercial document scanners in the business. If you want the easiest way to measure your product before using it, you will probably also like our list. Additionally, if you want more products to add to your collection, our list of the best commercial document scanners on the market is a great place to start.
1. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats
Additional Info :
2. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office Or Home Use, Includes Scanning Software
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win)
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
Additional Info :
3. Brother MFC-L5705DWB All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer for Office – Print Copy Scan Fax – 42 ppm, 3.7″ Touchscreen LCD, 256MB RAM, Auto Duplex Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, Tillsiy Printer Cable
- Function: Mono Print/Scan/Copy/Fax. The Brother MFC-L5705DWB monochrome laser all-in-one printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups with higher print volumes that need cost-efficient printing, easy scanning, secure document handling, and reliable, business quality output.
- This high-performance multifunction printer offers greater in-box value with 3,000 pages of toner included(1). Help increase productivity with fast printing up to 42ppm and fast, two-sided scanning.
- Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional trays. Help minimize paper refills with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts for letter or legal paper. Equipped with advanced security features to help limit document and device access and protect against network intrusions.
- 3.7” color touchscreen display allows for the creation of up to 48 shortcuts to help streamline workflows. Offers flexible connectivity with standard Ethernet or wireless networking and convenient printing from mobile devices.
- Carton Contents: Brother MFC-L5705DWB, Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages)(3), DR-820 Drum Unit (30,000 pages)(3), Quick Setup Guide, Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, & Telephone Line Cord
Additional Info :
4. Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS – Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm(1). Easily scan documents up to 34” long, receipts and photos using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIMES – 2.8” color Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management. Auto Start Scan lets you simply drop paper into the feeder to initiate auto scanning to a predefined profile.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK – ADS1700W supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File(2), OCR(2), Email(2), Network, FTP, Cloud services(7) Mobile Devices(3) and USB flash memory drive(4) to help optimize your business process.
- VERSATILE SCANNING AND CONNECTIVITY – Wireless scanning to PC, cloud apps(7), mobile(3) and network destinations plus Micro USB 3.0 interface for local connections. Dedicated card slot easily scans business and photo ID cards.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention / background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite(6) includes document management and OCR software.
Additional Info :
5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.3inch touch screen for complete end to end scanning and data utilization
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations
- Preserve Photo Memories: Scan 4″ x 6″ photos in under a second with intelligent features such as auto facial orientation and red-eye reduction
Additional Info :
6. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2) Windows and Mac compatible, the scanner also includes a TWAIN driver.
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted
- The fastest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class1, the WorkForce ES-50 features fast speeds ― scanning a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds2. This small, portable scanner accommodates extra-long pages, ID cards and more. Refer attached user manual below
Additional Info :
7. Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Multiple Scan Destinations, Duplex Scanning
- Two-sided scanning: The Brother Image center high-speed desktop document scanner can scan single or two-sided documents in a single pass at up 35 ppm(1).
- 50-sheet-capacity auto document feeder: Scan large-volume jobs with the ASD2200 automatic document feed with page-continuous scanning.
- Multiple scan destinations: Scan quickly and submit to multiple destinations, including email, OCR, file, image, and USB flash memory drive(2).
- Image-optimization features: This desktop document scanner includes multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more.
- Multiple driver support: The Brother ADS-2200 Desktop color scanner supports Windows, Mac, and Linux, along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE(3).
Additional Info :
8. Xerox DocuMate 3125 Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- FAST SCANNING: Duplex scanner with 50-page automatic document feeder; scans in color, grayscale and black/white. Scans up to 40 ppm/70 ipm at 200 dpi. Duty Cycle: 3,000 pages/day
- QUICK ORGANIZATION: Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards and more in color and black/white
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY: Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image; get perfect scans from imperfect originals
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING: Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats
Additional Info :
9. Brother Monochrome Laser Multifunction All-in-One Printer, MFC-L5700DW, Flexible Network Connectivity, Mobile Printing & Scanning, Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready, Black
- Flexible network connectivity: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFCL57000DW with multiple users
- 3.7” Touchscreen: A touchscreen allows easy menu navigation and the creation of upto 48-customized shortcuts for quicker copying projects. Black and white only. Mobile Device Compatibility – AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile printing & scanning: The Brother MFCL5700DW allows you to connect via wireless devices and submit scanning and printing jobs remotely (1)
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- For use with brother genuine toners: TN820 standard yield toner, TN850 high yield toner for cost efficient printing. Standard paper input capacity 250 sheets. Multi-purpose tray capacity 50 sheets. Optional paper capacity 250 sheets x2 with LT-5500 tray, or 520 sheets x2 with LT-6500 tray. Output paper capacity 150 sheets. Automatic document feeder capacity max. 50 pages
Additional Info :
10. Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W Wireless Document Scanner, Multi-Page Scanning, Color Touchscreen, Integrated Image Optimization, High-Precision Scanning, Continuous Scan Mode, Black
- FAST SCANNING: Scan single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both black-and-white and color, at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute
- MULTI-PAGE SCANNING FEATURES: Select 2-in-1 mode to capture 11″ × 17″ documents or continuous scan mode to scan unlimited pages into a single file
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more in color and black and white
- DIRECT SCANNING VIA WIRELESS: The wireless networking with Web Connect allows direct scanning to cloud applications, including Google Drive and more
- Operating system compatibility is windows xp 32-bit only, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, mac OS X v10.8.x and up and linux
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Includes a one-year limited warranty and free phone, online and chat technical support for the life of the product
Additional Info :
1. Is the best commercial document scanners right for your needs?
The question that you have to ask yourself before buying any of the best commercial document scanners is whether or not they will suit your needs. Besides, you must clearly define what your needs and purposes are. From there, you can choose the best product and serve it according to your requirements.
2. How many competitors does it have?
Many different factors go into answering this question. The number of competitors can vary greatly depending on the best commercial document scanners you are dealing with and the scope of your business model. Knowing how these factors can affect your market share is important when deciding whether or not you should enter a new market.
3. Can I buy something similar cheaper elsewhere?
One of the most common questions that a lot of customers ask is, “Can I buy something similar cheaper elsewhere?” The short answer is no. When you are looking for a quality commercial document scanners, the most important thing to know is that cheap is not always better. You should carefully research the best commercial document scanners before buying and consult the prices on some online sales websites to make the best decision.
4. What is the return policy?
Return policy is the most important thing to consider regarding the best commercial document scanners from a manufacturer. If you’re unsatisfied or something goes wrong with your purchase, you’ll want to know that you have some way to go about it. Additionally, we’ve compiled a list of highly reputable brands based on their return policies and customer service to help people find and choose the best commercial document scanners.
Best commercial document scanners Buying Guide
There are many different qualities of materials, but it isn’t easy to pinpoint a single specific quality that defines high-quality. Most people will agree that high-quality materials have a long lifetime and don’t rust or break easily, for example, stainless steel. Expensive pieces tend to be more durable because the lower-priced options often use cheaper, less durable materials to cut costs.
In some cases, the more expensive alternative may not necessarily be higher quality than a less expensive option, so compare prices and research before making any purchases. It’s best to go with what you can afford while still getting a high-quality product.
Easier to clean and use
Everyone loves a good product that will last longer without breaking or needing maintenance to keep it running smoothly! We all have busy lives, so it’s best to buy something that will save you time on daily tasks instead of wasting hours weekly.
This best commercial document scanners is easy to maintain because of its simple design, making it very easy to clean! You can wash your best item in about 10 seconds or less! And best of all, if you do run into any trouble with your product, you can take advantage of the product’s warranty and get it replaced for free.
The durability of the best commercial document scanners is one of the essential things to consider while making a purchase. The best item will last longer and provide better value for your money. People always want the best for themselves, including the best commercial document scanners. Many people are not sure if they should spend money on them. If you can choose between two types of something, one has better quality than another.
People do not want to spend more money buying a good product, so they review sites before purchasing items. Therefore, you can learn what others think of confident best commercial document scanners available before deciding if it’s worth spending your hard-earned cash on them or not. Review sites give customers information about the best items. Therefore, when shopping, you should choose the best commercial document scanners available with high durability to avoid wasting money.
If you are looking for the best commercial document scanners available, don’t be fooled by what the manufacturer announces. When it comes to the best quality products, some of your favorite brands might not even make it.
The best products are often not as advertised because the better the item, the lower the returns on investment for selling it. Advertising costs outweigh what can be made a good enough quality sale to be worth spending money on.
The culture has also desensitized consumers to marketing schemes, so you won’t see many people getting fooled by fancy ads anymore-especially not on social media. Some of these lower-quality products offer lower prices than more reputable ones without compromising quality, but if they’re, why look at price first before any other reason!
Avoid common mistakes
It’s not unusual to make mistakes when using a product, especially the first time. If you have color-blindness or not, you must pay close attention to the color descriptions and be sure you understand them before purchasing anything.
You have to read all reviews from customers. Even the small things about it are an invaluable resource for making the best decision when shopping for new products that will improve your life. So don’t forget to read reviews on the best items before purchasing them.
This way, you can get more information about what people think of the confident the best commercial document scanners available, rather than just reading about it on their package or website. Anything of sale does not always give the best idea of what the customer thinks.
Yes, these commercial document scannerss have very similar appearances, and the features are largely the same. That said, there are differences in performance, design, and how well they work when the rubber meets the road. This side-by-side comparison will help you navigate the differences and identify the commercial document scanners best suits your needs.