Are you looking for the best custom 75 keyboard from trusted brands on the market? Our experts researched a variety of the popular custom 75 keyboard at all prices in the market. Check out our favorites, and read product details to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Choosing the best custom 75 keyboard can be challenging. With so many models on the market, how do you know which one is right for you?
This buying guide will help you find one.
Our system considers a set of factors to make the trending list, which includes:
- Product & brand value
- Features & specifications
- Durability, quality & longevity
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price & warranties
- Size & materials
- Accessories & Tips for Organization
- Style & Design
We’ll discuss different types of custom 75 keyboard and key features to look for when deciding. Let’s get started!
Best custom 75 keyboard With Specifications
Although the “best” custom 75 keyboard makers will always come down to a slight amount of subjectivity, we scoured the web and did our research to find the top brand producing some of the most reliable and widest range of custom 75 keyboard in the business. If you want the easiest way to measure your product before using it, you will probably also like our list. Additionally, if you want more products to add to your collection, our list of the best custom 75 keyboard on the market is a great place to start.
1. COSTOM XVX M84 Wireless/Wired Mechanical Keyboard, Compact 84 Keys Hot Swappable Gaming Keyboard, N-Key Rollover RGB Backlit Custom Keyboard for Windows Mac PC Gamers(Coral Sea, Gateron Red Switch)
- 【Coral Sea Theme Ergonomic Keyboard】XVX’s new 75% layout mechanical keyboard in fusing art and modern technology as one, showing the coral sea pattern in 360 degrees. Compact 84 keys with unique XVX profile keycaps, curved keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap.
- 【Dual Modes Connectivity】Supporting both wired and wireless connection. Forget about drop-outs and delays thanks to a strong, reliable 2.4G wireless connection with up to 33 ft (10 m) range. You can also charge and play simultaneously with the included type-c cable, perfect for home, office, outdoor and casual gaming.
- 【Hot-swap Switches Keyboard】You can alter every gateron switch on the M84 keyboard without the need to solder. Hot-swap PCB is compatible with almost all 3-pin/5-pin switches on the market, personalize your typing experience with ease.
- 【Ultimate Personalization RGB Keyboard】The keyboard itself comes with 19 RGB backlight modes, 9 colors selection, 5 brightness levels and 4 customization mode. This RGB gaming keyboard can enhance your gameplay atmosphere at its maximum, and the light can also be turned off if you don’t need it for saving power.
- 【Compact TKL Mechanical Keyboard】Unlike bulky full-sized layout, this 75% mechanical keyboard saves more desk space but keep the arrow keys, multimedia and control keys, and is ideal for gamers and office workers who prefer a minimalist desktop.
Additional Info :
|Color||Gateron Red Switch|
2. keydous NJ80-AP Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Knob Bluetooth 5.0 | 2.4G 75% Hot-swap Custom Gaming Keyboard with RGB Dye-sub PBT Keycab for Win Mac
- [WIRELESS CAPACITY] Bluetooth & 2.4G modes to lessen the cable in your desk.BT 5.0 chipset ensures fast & stable connectivity and low latency. 3 BT devices can be paired. 2.4G WIRELESS PROGRAMMABILITY is available in the NJ80-AP version.
- [CUSTOMIZABILITY] Hot swappable PCB allows easy building by simply swapping the switches and replacing the keycaps to make unique typing feels that you want it to feel like. Beginners friendly as it is not necessary to do too much by yourself at first.
- [PROGRAMMABILITY] Defining your desirable typing preference by remapping keys in first& FN layer; fully programming the knob;adding key combinations; setup & record key Macros; adjusting or customizing the south-facing per-key RGB with 16 million color.
- [GOOD COMPATBILITY] NJ80 keyboard is Compatible with windows,IOS, MAC OS,Android and Linux. Extra 2 Option & Command keys are included for MAC layout.
- [PBT KEYCAB] The elected thick dye-sub PBT keycabs have crisp legends and textured feel. Durable keycabs will not get oily or faded even after a long play session.
- [Model Name] Keydous NJ80-AP Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Steel Plate and Gateron Pro Milky Yellow Switch
Additional Info :
|Color||Gateron Pro Milky Yellow|
3. Keychron V1 Wired Custom Mechanical Keyboard Barebone Version, 75% Layout QMK/VIA Programmable Macro with Hot-swappable Support Compatible with Mac Windows Linux (Frosted Black – Translucent)
- 82 Keys Barebone Version: The V1 is a fully customizable mechanical keyboard ready for any situation. It’s a great option to introduce you to the custom keyboard world while every component can be easily assembled. With its compact 75% layout, acoustic silicone pad, the V1 is designed for ultra typing comfort and boost productivity.
- Program V1 with QMK & VIA: With full QMK and VIA support, you can easily program and remap each key on the keyboard. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- An Epic Core Inside The Keyboard: A brand new powerful ultra-low-power Arm structure MCU armed with 128K Flash will provide more flexibility for developers. The polling rate is up to 1000 Hz out of the box, which makes latency non-existent for the competitive game.
- Hot-swappable Support: You can hot-swap the V1 with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX mechanical switches on the market (including Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Panda, etc.) without soldering required. The PCB-mounted screw-in stabilizer for “big keys” such as space bar, shift, enter, and delete are designed for less wobbliness and smooth performance.
- South-facing RGB Backlight: The south-facing RGB is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle with the premium non-shine-through PBT keycaps (NOT included on the V1 Barebone version) installed. Please note: Users need to buy switches and keycaps separately in order to type with the V1 Barebone version.
Additional Info :
|Color||Barebone Frosted Black (Translucent)|
4. 155 Keycaps White Keycaps, XDA Profile PBT Keycaps, Theme Minimalist Style Japanese Keycaps Suitable for Fullsize, Tenkeyless, Winkeyless, 75%, 65%, 60% Keyboard(Custom Key caps)
- 【Widely Compatible】This full custom keycap set consists of 155 keycaps including 46 replacement ones, offer more options to custom your different keyboard layouts, like 61/64/66/68/81/87/96/98/104/108 keys keyboards, and thus offers strong flexibility for keyboard personalization. Good gift to the Mechanical Keyboard lover.
- 【Five-Sided Sublimation PBT Keycaps】The keyboard keycaps deliver in quality with ultra-durable dye-sublimated PBT plastic whose legends will never wear away. The Dye-Sub PBT keycaps enhance the overall durability with water and dust resistance.
- 【XDA Profile Keycaps】The XDA keycap has a larger surface contact, and the touch area of the finger is also larger. It is not easy to fatigue after long-term use and has better comfort.
- 【Simple Installation】The keycap with key puller and the precise cross-shaped socket design is not afraid of multiple insertion and removal of the keycap., allows you to easily pull out and replace it.
- 【What You Get】1×155 Japanese keycap set, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (key puller included). It’s only keycaps, no keyboard included.
Additional Info :
5. Keychron Q1 RGB Wired Custom Mechanical Keyboard, 75% Layout QMK/VIA Programmable Macro with Hot-swappable Gateron G Pro Blue Switch Double Gasket Compatible with Mac Windows Linux (Blue) -Version 2
- The Keychron Q1, a fully assembled customizable 75% layout mechanical keyboard features QMK/VIA support, full aluminum CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and OSA profile double-shot PBT keycaps, every component of the Q1 is designed to be easily assembled, you can customize and adjust each component you want.
- With the open-source QMK/VIA support, you can intuitively remap your favorite keys and create macros with any key on any operating system (macOS, Windows, or Linux) for a fluid workflow. Please connect the Keychron Q1 to your device with a cable and download the appropriate keymap JSON file below, open VIA, turn on “Show Design tab” on “Settings” tab, and drag the JSON file into the “Design” tab on VIA to get the Q1 keymap working on VIA.(Check our user guide or user manual for more instructions.)
- The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB and compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.), you can install or change the switches without soldering. Pre-installed the pre-lubed Gateron G Pro mechanical blue switch providing unrivaled clicky responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke lifespan.
- In addition to the gaskets on the plates, we added silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals. This design allows the keyboard to maintain the flexibility of the gasket structure and improves the overall typing sound.
- The screw-in design increases stability and makes it easier for changes and upgrades. The big keys’ (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is now more stable and smooth. Note: The Keychron Q1 V2 also supports third-party stabilizers including Cherry or Durock.
Additional Info :
|Color||Gateron G Pro Blue Switch|
6. Keychron Q1 RGB Wired Custom Mechanical Keyboard, QMK/VIA Programmable Macro with 75% Layout Hot-swappable Gateron G Pro Brown Switch Double Gasket Compatible with Mac Windows Linux (Black) -Version 2
- Fully Customizable 75% Layout Mechanical Keyboard: The Q1 features QMK/VIA support, full aluminum CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and OSA profile double-shot PBT keycaps, every component of the Q1 is designed to be easily assembled, you can customize and adjust each component you want.
- Program The Q1 with QMK & VIA: With the Q1’s QMK/VIA, you can intuitively remap your favorite keys and create macros with any key on any operating system (macOS, Windows, or Linux) for a fluid workflow. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- Hot-swappable Gateron Pro Mechanical Switches: Pre-installed the pre-lubed Gateron G Pro mechanical brown switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke lifespan. The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB and compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.), you can install or change the switches without soldering.
- Double Gasket Design: In addition to the gaskets on the plates, we added silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals. This design allows the keyboard to maintain the flexibility of the gasket structure and improves the overall typing sound.
- All New Screw-In PCB Stabilizers: The screw-in design increases stability and makes it easier for changes and upgrades. The big keys’ (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is now more stable and smooth. Note: The Keychron Q1 v2 also supports third-party stabilizers including Cherry or Durock.
Additional Info :
|Color||Gateron G Pro Brown Switch|
7. Keychron Q1 Wired Custom Mechanical Keyboard Knob Version, 75% Layout QMK/VIA Programmable Macro with Hot-swappable Gateron G Pro Blue Switch Double Gasket Compatible with Mac Windows Linux (Black)
- 82 Keys Full Aluminum Frame: The Q1 Knob Version is a fully customizable mechanical keyboard with 75% layout that push your typing experience to the top. With a solid full aluminum frame, the Q1 is designed for premium typing comfort and endless possibility.
- All-Around Customizable Keyboard: To build a fully customizable keyboard, we designed every component easily assembled. With full QMK and VIA support, you can easily program and remap each key on the keyboard. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, even the knob, and more.
- Hot-swappable Support: With the Gateron G Pro mechanical clicky blue switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke lifespan. You can also hot-swap the Q3 with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX mechanical switches on the market (including Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Panda, etc.) without soldering required. The PCB-mounted screw-in stabilizer for “big keys” such as space bar, shift, enter, and delete are designed for less wobbliness.
- Innovative Double Gasket: This Double-Gasket Structure allows the keyboard to maintain the flexibility of the gasket structure and improves the overall typing sound. We added silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals.
- Double-shot PBT Keycaps: The south-facing RGB is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle with the premium non-shine-through PBT keycaps installed. The PBT keycaps will provide excellent oil resistance, enhance the type feel, and prevent the legends from fading out.
Additional Info :
|Color||Hot-swap Gateron G Pro Blue Switch|
8. Glorious Custom Gaming Keyboard – GMMK 85% Percent TKL Barebone – USB C Wired Mechanical Keyboard Kit – RGB Hot Swappable Switches & Keycaps – Black Metal Top Plate
- Fully Modular Keyboard: As the first Hot Swap RGB gaming keyboard, GMMK features hot swap switch sockets so you can plug in and out switches as your DIY preference. No need to solder for hours. Featuring per key 16.8 million RGB, fully customizable with our GMMK Software, and major RGB patterns can be set from the keyboard hotkeys directly without software.
- Compatible Mechanical Switches: GMMK is compatible with a wide range of 3-pin plate mounted Mechanical switches. You can use linear, clicky or tactile switch to make a quiet office setup as well as your gaming setup. The barebones keyboard is compatible with backlit RGB SMD LED compatible switches like most Cherry, Gateron and Kailh Switches so transparent keycaps legends become extra bright full of RGB and easy to read. You can swap any 3 pin Mechanical clicky, linear, or tactile switches with this board.
- OEM Layout: A standard ANSI layout with standard sized bottom row makes GMMK widely compatible with 3rd party standard keycaps available in the current marketplace – with brands like Keychron, Akko, RK Royal Kludge, Epomaker, etc and with a wide range of colors like white, black or pink keycaps make the RGB keyboard pop out. The full aluminum metal top plate and ABS plastic bottom plate make the build perfect for fine sound tuning – be it clacky or thocky.
- Superior Ergonomics and Compatibility: With the in built stand, angle of the keyboard can be changed to match a more ergonomic typing experience. This keyboard kit is compatible with OEM sculpted keycaps so your fingers and hand joints can preserve the jelly like substance and do not become stiff over time. GMK Keyboard is compatible with a wide range of operating systems like Windows, Mac and keyboard supported consoles (PS4 PS5 XBOX).
- Warranty: GMMK has a free and included 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. That being said, within 30 days of delivery you can reach out to Amazon for their 30 day return policy. If you are outside this time, you can reach out to us.
Additional Info :
9. Cute Panda Keyboard Theme
- Easy to download
- HD images
- Consumes less memory space
Additional Info :
10. Feker IK75 Pro 3 Mode 75% Gasket Mechanical Keyboard kit – Wireless/Wired/2.4GHz Customized Programmable Keyboard Kit – 83 Key Knob Switch 3pin/5pin DIY Kit for Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlit
- 【DIY Your Own Keyboard】You can easily DIY your own mechanical keyboard with this kit. FEKER IK75 kit will give you the shot to make a refreshing new keyboard, to define how it looks, clicks and sounds with your choice.
- 【Hot-Swappable Switch】The custom IK75 keyboard kit is equipped with hot swappable terminals,which you could install the switches directly without soldering. It’s compatible with Cherry MX switches, Kailh switches and Gateron switches and other 3 pin or 5 pin switches.You can easily build up your own mechanical keyboard with this kit.
- 【Triple Mode Connection】It supports triple mode connection, including bluetooth devices, 2.4GHz device and wired devices,offers more choice for you. The 8000mAh bulit-in long life battery don’t worry games and office work.
- 【16.8 Million RGB Backlight】RGB is such a cool element while playing games. This custom kit fully know your needs and thus this model is equipped with RGB SMD light. More than 16.8 million lights are available. Also there is two kinds of Music rhythm mode,more fun in the IK75 kit.
- 【Buy With Confidence】Note: Please make sure the keyboard back side button to the correct postion ( 2.4Ghz devices-left side, bluetooth devices-middle side, wired devices-right side) and then press FN key for 4 seconds to start switch modes. Should you have any questions on FEKER 83 keys keyboard kit, please feel free to contact us, we will offer you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
1. Is the best custom 75 keyboard right for your needs?
The question that you have to ask yourself before buying any of the best custom 75 keyboard is whether or not they will suit your needs. Besides, you must clearly define what your needs and purposes are. From there, you can choose the best product and serve it according to your requirements.
2. How many competitors does it have?
Many different factors go into answering this question. The number of competitors can vary greatly depending on the best custom 75 keyboard you are dealing with and the scope of your business model. Knowing how these factors can affect your market share is important when deciding whether or not you should enter a new market.
3. Can I buy something similar cheaper elsewhere?
One of the most common questions that a lot of customers ask is, “Can I buy something similar cheaper elsewhere?” The short answer is no. When you are looking for a quality custom 75 keyboard, the most important thing to know is that cheap is not always better. You should carefully research the best custom 75 keyboard before buying and consult the prices on some online sales websites to make the best decision.
4. What is the return policy?
Return policy is the most important thing to consider regarding the best custom 75 keyboard from a manufacturer. If you’re unsatisfied or something goes wrong with your purchase, you’ll want to know that you have some way to go about it. Additionally, we’ve compiled a list of highly reputable brands based on their return policies and customer service to help people find and choose the best custom 75 keyboard.
Best custom 75 keyboard Buying Guide
There are many different qualities of materials, but it isn’t easy to pinpoint a single specific quality that defines high-quality. Most people will agree that high-quality materials have a long lifetime and don’t rust or break easily, for example, stainless steel. Expensive pieces tend to be more durable because the lower-priced options often use cheaper, less durable materials to cut costs.
In some cases, the more expensive alternative may not necessarily be higher quality than a less expensive option, so compare prices and research before making any purchases. It’s best to go with what you can afford while still getting a high-quality product.
Easier to clean and use
Everyone loves a good product that will last longer without breaking or needing maintenance to keep it running smoothly! We all have busy lives, so it’s best to buy something that will save you time on daily tasks instead of wasting hours weekly.
This best custom 75 keyboard is easy to maintain because of its simple design, making it very easy to clean! You can wash your best item in about 10 seconds or less! And best of all, if you do run into any trouble with your product, you can take advantage of the product’s warranty and get it replaced for free.
The durability of the best custom 75 keyboard is one of the essential things to consider while making a purchase. The best item will last longer and provide better value for your money. People always want the best for themselves, including the best custom 75 keyboard. Many people are not sure if they should spend money on them. If you can choose between two types of something, one has better quality than another.
People do not want to spend more money buying a good product, so they review sites before purchasing items. Therefore, you can learn what others think of confident best custom 75 keyboard available before deciding if it’s worth spending your hard-earned cash on them or not. Review sites give customers information about the best items. Therefore, when shopping, you should choose the best custom 75 keyboard available with high durability to avoid wasting money.
If you are looking for the best custom 75 keyboard available, don’t be fooled by what the manufacturer announces. When it comes to the best quality products, some of your favorite brands might not even make it.
The best products are often not as advertised because the better the item, the lower the returns on investment for selling it. Advertising costs outweigh what can be made a good enough quality sale to be worth spending money on.
The culture has also desensitized consumers to marketing schemes, so you won’t see many people getting fooled by fancy ads anymore-especially not on social media. Some of these lower-quality products offer lower prices than more reputable ones without compromising quality, but if they’re, why look at price first before any other reason!
Avoid common mistakes
It’s not unusual to make mistakes when using a product, especially the first time. If you have color-blindness or not, you must pay close attention to the color descriptions and be sure you understand them before purchasing anything.
You have to read all reviews from customers. Even the small things about it are an invaluable resource for making the best decision when shopping for new products that will improve your life. So don’t forget to read reviews on the best items before purchasing them.
This way, you can get more information about what people think of the confident the best custom 75 keyboard available, rather than just reading about it on their package or website. Anything of sale does not always give the best idea of what the customer thinks.
Yes, these custom 75 keyboards have very similar appearances, and the features are largely the same. That said, there are differences in performance, design, and how well they work when the rubber meets the road. This side-by-side comparison will help you navigate the differences and identify the custom 75 keyboard best suits your needs.